Tuesday, February 7, 2012

a little bit...

hello! 
   welcome to my 'little bits...'!  thanks to Linda for setting this up!

Wrote a column for a newspaper once and I borrowed the title for my blog.  The blog will be fun for me to write and I hope a few people will read it and contribute.  My wife's blog is about knitting, that was my first choice but you need to know how to knit.  I don't know much about anything, thus the title.  It will be about a variety of things:  sports of all kinds, politics, education and trends, people famous and otherwise, entertainment etc.  That gives you an idea.

3 comments:

  1. hey terry started a blog myself :) would love to hear you views on knitting-Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mr. Bowton! I can't wait to read your tidbits. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelly: You know I am a very serious person so much humor will be lost.

    ReplyDelete